How to get a driving license in Pattaya
To travel around Thailand without any problems you will need a driving license. Local police fulfill their duties carefully and you can be fined or get into a trouble when they check your documents. You mustn’t violate the rules and laws of the Kingdom.
You can avoid the paperwork by simply filling in a booking form at the bottom of the page. Eyesight check, preparation tests and driving, accompanying and transfer are included in the price. You can get both motorcycle and car driving license.
Driving license Pattaya
- an assistant will pick up your documents and make an appointment for you (waiting for an exam - 14-25 days);
- 08:00 - transfer and accompanying you to take tests;
- eyesight test;
- remote control (place sticks at one level);
- brake test;
- watching a 5-hour film;
- 14:30 - return transfer.
- 07:00 - (on the next day) transfer, you will be accompanied by your assistant;
- aking a test of 50 questions (maximum 5 mistakes can be made);
- taking photo of the driver.
* For citizens of India and Pakistan this service is not available. Citizens of Arabic nationality are required to provide a photo of the driving license of their country.
To prepare for the thai driving license test questions you will get a link with 90 questions and answers to them (all the tests are in English). You will have two attempts to pass the test.
- your passport (original);
- copy of your passport with a valid visa;
- 2 photos;
- residence certificate or work permit;
- medical certificate for driving license (can be obtained in any hospital).
Great variety of tourist services in Pattaya