This tour will show you the real life of Thai people far away from popular tourist routes
Magic of the East
1. We will perform an ancient ritual which attracts good luck. After you get a blessing from the monks, success will follow you everywhere in life.
2. We are going to visit a village where local Thai families live. You will have a chance to learn about everyday life of local people.
3. We will feed big beautiful fish, geese and other animals, which according to tradition clears karma.
4. We will visit a vineyard at Silver lake and taste grape juice. There is also a viewpoint with a beautiful view.
5. We will have a tour around the village of long-neck women, meet local people, take unique photos.
6. We will see Khao Chi Chan mountain with the largest image of Buddha made of gold.
7. We will visit Emperor’s Palace which has become a museum. This place is famous for the ancient Terrakota warriors from the tomb of the Chinese Emperor.
8. We will visit mysterious Buddhist temple Wat Yansangwararam.
9. There is a ritual for the bravest ones. Those who can climb up 300 stairs will clean their karma.
10. The last stop is the Sheep Farm. You will be able to feed lovely sheep and take photos with them.
The price includes: return transfer, guided tour, all admission tickets, lunch.
Tour 2 includes Tour 1 plus a trip to Sai Kheo - clean guarded beach where you can swim and sunbathe.
The price includes: return transfer, guided tour, all admission tickets, trip to Sai Kheo beach, service of English-speaking guide.
Tour 3 includes Tour 2 plus buffet lunch: rice with vegetables, chicken, salad, fruits.
The price includes: return transfer, guided tour, all admission tickets, trip to Sai Kheo beach, lunch, service of English-speaking guide.
*There is no English-speaking group for this tour. We can join you to a mixed tourist group with a Russian-speaking tour-guide. He will speak about the important moments in English and will answer your questions if you have any.
Customer support service available 24 hours every day.
Great variety of tourist services in Pattaya