Perhaps, only skydiving can bring the sensations of excitement and thrill which can affect not only your mood but also your attitude to life.
Parachute jumping from the height of 3.5 km in tandem with a professional instructor is a safe entertainment available almost to everyone. You will experience a sensation of free falling (the speed is about 220 km/h), admire Pattaya and the Gulf of Siam from the bird’s-eye view.
A professional video operator can make a video of your jump so that you will be able to rewatch the exciting event of your life.
The crew of Thai Sky Adventures company consists of the instructors with the experience of many years. They guarantee absolute safety at each stage of skydiving.
The price depends on the number of the people
|Number of people||Price per 1 person|
|Tandem jump for 1 person||10950 THB|
|Tandem jump for a group of 2-3 people||10500 THB|
|Tandem jump for a group of 4 - 5 people||10100 THB|
|Tandem jump for a group of 6 - 7 people||9500 THB|
|Tandem jump for a group of 8 - 9 people||9100 THB|
|Tandem jump for a group of 10 and more people||8900 THB|
The price includes: return transfer from hotels in Pattaya (at 07:30 and 11:00), professional equipment, briefing instructions, parachute jump with an instructor. You can book photo and video shooting for extra charge of 4800 THB.
In total, it will take 3-4 hours including the transfer.
1. You will be picked up from your hotel by a comfortable minibus and taken to Sky Dive Center in Si Racha (about 30-minute’s drive from Pattaya).
2. You will go through a briefing with the experienced instructors who will demonstrate to you what you need to do at each stage - from getting on the plane to the landing. You don’t have to be able to speak or understand English.
3. After the briefing you will get on the plane and go up about 3.5 km.
4. Before jumping the instructor will make sure you are feeling alright, will attach you with the help of special equipment and you will make a step down together.
5. During the flight, you can either relax and admire the picturesque view or help the instructor control the parachute.
1. Minimum age for doing parachuting is 16 years. Children under 18 years old must have a permission from parents in written form.
2. You mustn’t do diving within the 24 hours before your parachuting experience.
3. Maximum weight - 95 kg. People up to 110 kg can be admitted for an extra charge if the instructor allows.
4. You mustn’t drink alcohol before you are going skydiving. Persons in a drunken state are not admitted. In this case the money is not refunded.
5. You must wear comfortable clothes - a T-shirt, pants and trainers.
24/7 Сustomer support service
Great variety of tourist services in Pattaya