Perhaps, only skydiving can bring the sensations of excitement and thrill which can affect not only your mood but also your attitude to life.
Parachute jumping from the height of 3.5 km in tandem with a professional instructor is a safe entertainment available almost to everyone. You will experience a sensation of free falling (the speed is about 220 km/h), admire Pattaya and the Gulf of Siam from the bird’s-eye view.
A professional video operator can make a video of your jump so that you will be able to rewatch the exciting event of your life.
The crew of Thai Sky Adventures company consists of the instructors with the experience of many years. They guarantee absolute safety at each stage of skydiving.
In total, it will take 3-4 hours including the transfer from your hotel.
1. You will be picked up from your hotel by a comfortable minibus and taken to Sky Dive Center in Si Racha (about 30-minute’s drive from Pattaya).
2. You will go through a briefing with the experienced instructors who will demonstrate to you what you need to do at each stage – from getting on the plane to the landing. You don’t have to be able to speak or understand English.
3. After the briefing you will get on the plane and go up about 3.5 km.
4. Before jumping the instructor will make sure you are feeling alright, will attach you with the help of special equipment and you will make a step down together.
5. During the flight, you can either relax and admire the picturesque view or help the instructor control the parachute.
1. Minimum age for doing parachuting is 16 years. Children under 18 years old must have a permission from parents in written form.
2. You mustn’t do diving within the 24 hours before your parachuting experience.
3. Maximum weight – 100 kg. People up to 115 kg can be admitted for an extra charge if the instructor allows.
4. You mustn’t drink alcohol before you are going skydiving. Persons in a drunken state are not admitted. In this case the money is not refunded.
5. You must wear comfortable clothes – a T-shirt, pants and trainers.
You can cancel your booking for free, not less than 48 hours before the beginning of the event.
1. How can I pay?
1.1. Payment can be made by VISA or MasterCard and other methods. After checking availability, we will send the payment link on WhatsApp or Email.
1.2. To a Thai bank account in baht (via a cash machine, bank branch or any Thai bank mobile application)
1.4. Cash to the courier, it is necessary to agree the address, time of arrival of the courier and paid service(s) in advance in the chat Online Support. The cost of the courier is 300 baht. For payments of 5000 baht or more, the courier is free of charge. Order the courier at least 3 days before the date of the event.
2. How does the booking process work?
Book online and we will check availability for the selected date and send the payment link in WhatsApp or Email. If you need an alternative method of payment (in the office, by courier or to Thai account), please write about it in the "Additional information" field or in the Online Support.
3. What is the difference between group and private tours?
|There will be other tourists on the tour
|Only your company will be on the tour
|Transfer from hotels at the appointed time
|Private transfer at a convenient time
|Tour guide for all tourists on the tour
|Tour guide for your company