Koh Chang is one of the largest islands of Thailand. In Thai language its name means “an elephant”. The island belongs to Mu Koh Chang National Park. The distance from Bangkok is 310 km.
One-way transfer to Koh Chang Pier from Pattaya costs 550 THB for 1 person, two-way transfer - 1000 THB.
• Jomtien – 6:00 - 6:20 or 8:00 - 8:20 a.m.;
• Central Pattaya - 6:20 - 6:45 or 8:20-8:45 a.m.;
• North Pattaya, Nakluea - 6:45 - 7:00 or 8:45 - 9:00 a.m.
It is possible to book a ferry ticket for 11:00 a.m. and 1:00 p.m.
Attention! Are you interested how to get to Koh Chang from other places in Pattaya? For example, if you stay in a hotel which is situated far away from the city centre, you will have to pay extra 100 THB.
This price includes transfer to the pier by comfortable minibus and a ferry ticket to Koh Chang Pier. One-way trip costs 550 THB. You can also book a return trip. In this case you need to get to the island pier by yourself at arranged time. You can choose a departure time - 11:00 a.m. or 1 p.m. (please, check the departure time with the operators). If you want to book a two-way transfer, you have to pay total sum at once - 1000 THB for 1 person.
It is very convenient to book a transfer straight to the hotel on Koh Chang. The price is 690 THB for a one-way trip and 1380 THB for a return trip.
What is included in the price? First, you will travel by minibus to Ao Sapparod Pier in Trat Province. Then, you will go to the island by sea transport. Finally, we take you straight to the hotel on Koh Chang. If you book a two-way transfer, we will pick you up from your hotel on arranged day.
• 6:00 - 6:20 a.m. - departure from Jomtien;
• 6:20 - 06:45 a.m. - departure from Central Pattaya;
• 6:45 - 7:00 a.m.- departure from North Pattaya, Nakluea.
It is possible to go back at 9:00 a.m. (you will be picked up from your hotel at 8:20-10:00 a.m., depending on the location of your hotel) or at 1:00 p.m. (in this case you will be picked up at 12:20 - 1:30 p.m.).
If your hotel in Pattaya is situated far away from the city centre, you will have to pay extra 100 THB.
You can book an individual taxi which will pick you up at your hotel:
• sedan, can carry 3 passengers;
• jeep or minivan, can carry 6 passengers;
• minibus, can carry 9 people.
You can see the prices for individual taxi service here.
|Group transfers - destinations||Means of transport||Days||Price for one-way trip (for 1 person)||Price for return trip (for 1 person)|
|Pattaya ↔ Koh Samet (get to the Pier on the island by ferry)||Minibus, ferry||Every day||390 THB||700 THB|
|Pattaya ↔ Koh Samet (get to the beach by speed boat)||Minibus, speed boat||Every day||890 THB||990 THB|
|Pattaya ↔ Koh Chang (to the Pier on the island)||Minibus, ferry||Every day||550 THB||1000 THB|
|Pattaya ↔ Koh Chang (to the hotel on the island)||Minibus, ferry||Every day||690 THB||1380 THB|
|Pattaya ↔ Koh Mak (to the island)||Minibus, speed boat||Every day||950 THB||1900 THB|
|Pattaya ↔ Koh Wai (to the island)||Minibus, speed boat||Every day||950 THB||1900 THB|
|Pattaya ↔ Koh Kood (to hotel)||Minibus, speed boat, taxi||Every day||950 THB||1900 THB|
|Pattaya ↔ Koh Kood (high-speed transfer, to hotel)||Minibus, speed boat, taxi||Every day||1200 THB||2200 THB|
|Pattaya ↔ Koh Larn (to the beach Samae)||Minibus, speed boat||Tue, Thu, Sat||600 THB||799 THB|
• We receive your bookings from 04:00 till 24:00 a.m.
• Our operators speak fluent English.
• You can take 1 piece of luggage with you - it’s free.
We hope that your trip to Koh Chang and back will be comfortable and enjoyable - book our services at online-pattaya.com.
1. How long is the trip to Koh Chang?Travel time is 5 - 5.5 hours.
2.When do I need to book a transfer to Koh Chang?We recommend to book a transfer not later than one day before, in high season the number of available seats is limited.
3. Is it possible to do a non-cash payment?Possible, please, check details with the operator.
4. Can I pay for transfer in dollars?You can pay by credit card online.
5. How will I know the exact departure time?Operator will inform you the exact departure time after confirmation of your order from the organizer.
Customer support service available every day from 04:00 to 24:00 (UTC +7 Asia/Bangkok).
We made everything so simple!