Tourist single entry visa allows you to stay in Thailand up to 90 days. After 60-day stay you need to go to Immigration Service with a package of necessary documents in order to extend the current visa for another 30 days.
We offer you a convenient service of Visa Extension for another 30 days in Pattaya Immigration Office. This service will allow you to save time and avoid all possible problems.
- if your 60-day stay in Thailand is coming to an end;
- if you do not have time to queue in the Immigration Office;
- if you can not provide a full package of documents which are necessary for visa extension (registration at your place of lodging, rental agreement + its copy, ID-card copy (Thai passport) with the name and signature of the house owner).
After booking the service, we pass the information to the Immigration Office. At the appointed day and time an assistant will meet you at the Pattaya Immigration Office (Soi 5, Jomtien). You need to have with you your foreign passport and one color photo. If you do not have a photo, you can make it right there for free. The application of documents will take only 5 minutes and after that you can be free. Your passport with the extension stamp will be delivered to your hotel or any other place in Pattaya.
- you do not need to provide rental agreement, passport copy of the house owner and registration at the place of lodging;
- you do not need to fill in the papers in English, an officer of the Immigration Office will do it for you;
- you can have a free photo taken;
- you do not need to queue, the process of documents application will take no more than 5 minutes.
5000 THB per 1 person.
The price includes: a package of documents (you personally need to provide only a passport with a visa and an immigration card), filling out all forms, delivery of a passport to the hotel.
Great variety of tourist services in Pattaya