Extreme sport for strong people.
Not everyone will dare to try bungee jumping. But it is absolutely worth trying. The sensation of free falling can not be compared to any other feeling. You will experience adrenaline rush and amazing emotions!
It is terrifying but safe!
Bungee jumping from 60 m (the height of a 20-storey building) is absolutely safe. Your safety is our major priority.
1. Individual transfer from the hotel by comfortable minivan.
2. Fill in the form. You will be accompanied to the reception desk where you will fill in the form (please, be careful when filling in the form because after the jumping you will get a certificate with your name).
3. Empty your pockets and take off your shoes. You will be weighed.
4. You will be taken up in the elevator where your feet will be connected to an elastic cord. Don’t wet your pants because the elevator goes higher and higher!
5. Several minutes later you will find yourself at the highest point from where you are going to jump. Here try to switch off your brain. If you won’t have the guts to jump down, the Thai staff will help you with a slight push in the back.
6. Experience the sensation of free falling. You’ll bounce up and down on the elastic cord until the movement stops. You will feel a rush of blood to your head. It is possible that you will feel dizzy for about 20 minutes after the jump.
7. Get a certificate indicating your name, date and the height of you jump.
Are you ready to face your fears?
It is going to be one of the most exciting moments in your life.
2 hours after the jump you will likely have a desire to make it again to enjoy a more conscious experience!
The price includes: individual transfer, bungee jumping, medical insurance, certificate.
1. Can I pay for tours in US dollars?
You can pay in US dollar or Euro online by credit/debit card. If you prefer to pay by cash you have to pay in Thai Baht only.
2. If I go up and change my mind, can I have my money back?
Unfortunately, money refund is not possible.
Customer support service available every day from 04:00 to 24:00 (UTC +7 Asia/Bangkok).
We made everything so simple!